At the end of the school year it can be tough to keep kids attention. The Dinosaur is a perfect topic to hinge around as you work through the end of the year. Doing an archaeological dig in a pail or behind the school is a lot of fun. You can do dino math or other things as well. Here are some ideas.
- Dinosaur Lesson Plans by grade level (via TES)
- Dinosaur Creative Writing Project
- Build your own dinosaur and other games from Kiddinos.com
- Dinosaur videos from the Discovery Channel
- Dino Database where Dinosaurs talk about themselves (hat tip Richard Byrne)